Monday, April 19, 2010

interesting sunday

At about 2 p.m. on Sunday afternoon I was getting ready to watch the AMA Supercross race from last night on CBS when...... bam no power, computer shuts down. At first I thought it was my room mate messing around with the fuse box in his room but that wasn't the case. I then went to see if the people below us had power, which they just decided not to answer the door for me. Then I heard some neighbours talking and I looked down the street to see a hydro transformer blew up and almost burned a hole right through the hydro pole. Once I got a little closer I could see the hydro pole was in fact still on fire, that's when I ran back inside to grab my camera but it was out by the time I returned. Long story short, we lost hydro for 4 hours and because we had no hydro, Jeff and I caught a bus and went downtown and snapped a couple pictures of some wild life in the downtown core of London.



















No comments:

Post a Comment