Monday, February 14, 2011

triple "A" hockey

So I know I haven't updated this in close to a year, been busy all summer with work and partying. Finally getting back to shooting almost daily again, so I thought I'd start blogging a bit more on here instead of just posting on the "book" all the time.

A good friend of mine, Shane, gave me a text Sunday afternoon saying that there was some 15 under triple "A" games going on in my hometown of Markdale. So I had a quick shower and through all my camera gear together and went down to the local arena. The lighting is not the best there so I had to bump my ISO up a bit, still left my pictures kind of grainy but I haven't shot hockey since last winter so I was pleased with my results. Below are a couple shots from the Grey Highland vs. Hamilton game.









No comments:

Post a Comment